Front End Developer
At SeatPlan, we're passionate about delivering the best possible theatre experiences to our customers. Our unique approach combines user reviews and photos with seat prices and availability to give customers more insight into what they will see and how comfortable they will be when they see a show. We are looking for a front end developer who can help us execute our vision and help theatregoers across the UK.
You will report to the Head of Development and work closely with the Product Manager and other developers. UX prototyping and design skills are desirable but not essential. An eagerness to learn and improve are key success factors for the SeatPlan team.
• 2 or more years of commercial experience as a Front End Developer
• Strong HTML5, CSS3, SASS
• Responsive web design
• Git or other Source Control systems
• Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
• UX prototyping
• HTML templating ideally via Twig/Symfony
• Knowledge of SEO techniques
Salary and Terms
• Full-time permanent role
• £45-60k depending on experience.
• Employee share scheme
• 10% performance bonus
• WFH option after probation.
• Free theatre tickets
How To Apply
To apply email Phil Smith on email address careers [at] seatplan.com with your experience and why you fit the bill.
We have preferred recruitment agents in place and do not wish to hear from any more.