Front End Developer
SeatPlan is a London based theatre ticketing company with a small team and startup atmosphere. We combine theatre seat prices with audience reviews and photos to give our customers the best possible information to choose and book the best tickets. Our unique website helps over 300k users per month and sells loads of tikcets!
You will report to the Head of Development and work closely with the Product Manager and other developers. UX prototyping and design skills are desirable but not essential. An eagerness to learn and improve are key success factors for the SeatPlan team.
Find out more about us.
• 3 or more years of commercial experience as a Front End Developer
• Strong HTML5, CSS3, SASS
• Responsive web design
• Git or other Source Control systems
• Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
• HTML templating ideally via Twig/Symfony
• UX prototyping
• Knowledge of SEO techniques
Salary and Terms
• Full-time permanent role
• £45-65k depending on experience.
• Employee share scheme
• 10% performance bonus
• WFH option for 2 days per month after probation.
• Choice of equipment to fulfil your role (MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, etc)
• Free theatre tickets
How To Apply
To apply email careers [at] seatplan.com with your experience and why you fit the bill.
Along with your CV, please include some examples of your work (ideally links to website pages you have worked on), a link to a personal website showcasing your skills, or include details of Github or Stackoverflow accounts.
We have preferred recruitment agents in place and do not wish to hear from any more.