Ecommerce Product Manager
Founded in 2011, SeatPlan addresses the problems that all London theatregoers experience: theatre is expensive and people do not know where to sit. We've established ourselves in a very competitive marketplace, with thousands of people visiting SeatPlan every day to find the best seats for their budget. Our unique approach to ticketing is transforming the industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be a core part of our small team and help bring innovative products to market. The role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking for a sense of ownership in a company with huge growth plans.
You will have enough experience of managing and delivering products that the chance to own and drive this process inspires you.
You will work with the CEO, Head of Development and Digital Marketing Manager to realise our vision. You will take a customer and data centric approach to product management, analysing website usage and feature ROI, planning AB tests and MVT to optimise conversion. You will be the glue in the team ensuring shared goals are met and driving the team forward in Agile sprints.
As an experienced Product Manager, you will be expected to:
• Manage and share the product road map and vision
• Lead entire product life-cycle, from influencing direction and prioritising product requirements to user acceptance testing and launch
• Maximise efficiency and define process in a constantly evolving environment
• Work closely with the development team, taking responsibility for sprint planning and product backlogs as part of a Scrum team
• Research and drive the design aspect of solutions, understanding users and building awareness of their wants and needs within the product
• Pitch ideas to stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company on priorities leading to product execution
• Define user requirements from audience research, customer insights, analytics, testing and competitive insights to iteratively improve the product
• Use SMART criteria to always know the answer to the question, "How will we know we’ve been successful?"
• Be motivated and always willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
• Have a good eye for user experience and a good understanding of wireframing, working with data, continual deployment, user interaction and visual design
As an early employee you will be instrumental in shaping our culture, deciding on future hires, defining products and contributing to strategy.
• Solid product process of ideation, delivery and refinement.
• 4+ years online product management experience
• Experience of agile development or project management methodologies
• The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the project.
• Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
• Experience in a transactional B2C environment
• An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
• Track record of ecommerce website delivery of a significant scale and complexity
• Experience working on ticketing and/or affiliate websites
• Knowledge of JIRA
• Team management
Salary and Terms
• Full-time permanent role.
• £45-65k depending on experience.
• Employee share scheme
• 10% performance bonus
• Free theatre tickets
How To Apply
To apply email Ben Jackson on email address jobs [at] seatplan.com with your experience and how you match up to our candidate specification.