Senior Product Manager
SeatPlan is a London based theatre ticketing company with a small team and startup atmosphere. We combine theatre seat prices with audience reviews and photos to give our customers the best possible information to choose and book the best seats. Our unique website helps over 300k users per month and sells a lot of tickets!
We are looking for a Product Manager to be a core part of our small team and help bring innovative products to market. The role is ideal for an ambitious go-getter who is looking for a sense of ownership in a company with real growth potential.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you will work on strategy and vision together then develop the roadmap to realise our vision. You will take a customer and data centric approach to product management, analysing website usage and feature ROI, planning AB tests and MVT to optimise conversion. You will be the glue in the team ensuring shared goals are met and driving the team forward in Agile sprints.
As an experienced Product Manager, you will be expected to:
• Manage and share the product roadmap and vision
• Lead entire product life-cycle, from influencing direction and prioritising product requirements to user acceptance testing and launch
• Maximise efficiency and define process in a constantly evolving environment
• Work closely with the development team, taking responsibility for sprint planning and product backlogs as part of a Scrum team
• Research and drive the design aspect of solutions, understanding users and building awareness of their wants and needs within the product
• Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision across the company on priorities leading to product execution
• Define user requirements from audience research, customer insights, analytics, testing and competitive insights to iteratively improve the product
• Use SMART criteria to always know the answer to the question, "How will we know we’ve been successful?"
• Be motivated and always willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
• Have a good eye for user experience and a good understanding of wireframing, working with data, continual deployment, user interaction and visual design
You will be instrumental in shaping our culture, future hires, defining products and strategy.
• Proven track record of ecommerce website delivery of a significant scale and complexity
• Have lead a cross disciplinary team to create and maintain an environment of high performance with a clear focus on measurable outcomes.
• 5+ years online product management experience
• Experience of agile development or project management methodologies
• The ability to clearly articulate and communicate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the project.
• Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
• Have experience in a transactional B2C environment
• An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
• Experience working on ticketing and/or affiliate websites
• Knowledge of JIRA
• Team management
Salary and Terms
• Full-time permanent role.
• £50-70k depending on experience.
• Employee share scheme
• 10% performance bonus
• Free theatre tickets
• Start date May/June 2018
How To Apply
To apply email Ben Jackson on email address jobs [at] seatplan.com with your experience and how you match up to our candidate specification.