647 Grand Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 647 Grand Circle view from seat photos to help you book The Phantom of the Opera tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Grand Circle
- Grand Circle H281 review, 1 photofrom£68.40
- Grand Circle F95 reviews, 4 photosfrom£71.40
- Grand Circle D105 reviews, 2 photosfrom£56.50
- Grand Circle C271 review, 1 photofrom£57.00
- Grand Circle J131 review, 1 photofrom£68.40
- Grand Circle K191 review, 1 photofrom£68.40
Grand Circle Guide
The Grand Circle is split into three blocks of seating, with one large central section. All seats in the centre are priced the same, as a heavy rake allows for excellent views.
Legroom is very restricted, with cheaper seats in the left and right sections. These are good value for money as they still offer good views of the stage, but are just angled towards the stage. The Balcony overhang does not affect this section.
There are 62 steps to the Grand Circle bar, which is level with the auditorium. There is movable seating available.
Women’s and Men’s toilets can be found at the rear of the Grand Circle seating.