Terms and Conditions
Use of SeatPlan.com
Seat Plan Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out on this page govern the use of the Seat Plan Community website. These Terms and Conditions are entered into between Seat Plan and you the user.
Seat Plan offers a platform for information on theatre seating plans. Its core content is provided by the experience and knowledge of consumers as written by themselves, along with theatre experts.
Conditions of Access and Registration
Seat Plan login is achieved through use of your email address and a Seat Plan password. Both you and Seat Plan agree to keep your email address and password confidential. You will be responsible for any use of the Seat Plan website accessed via your email address and password whether such use is by you or by a third party. You hereby agree to notify Seat Plan of any unauthorised use of your email address and password as soon as you become aware of it.
You agree not to provide any false or erroneous information when registering as a new user and agree not to register under a false identity.
You agree not to alter the personal profile nor any other information submitted by any other user.
Seat Plan reserves the right to refuse registration, access, search or any use of the website to any person whatsoever and at the entire discretion of Seat Plan.
Submission of Content
Seat Plan allows you to provide information (“Content”) to this website in a number of forms including, without limitation:
- Theatre seat reviews, photos and requests/questions;
- a personal profile;
- private messages.
You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights subsisting in the Content you submit to us. However, by submitting Content to Seat Plan, you grant Seat Plan a royalty-free world-wide non-exclusive licence for the duration of copyright to use your Content, or any part of your Content, in any way that Seat Plan chooses.
Seat Plan shall be entitled, at its absolute discretion, to publish, edit, refuse, or delete Content provided to it.
Seat Plan reserves the right to change, at its sole discretion, the Content, design, services provided or any other aspect of the Seat Plan website.
You should not take or post photographs which feature a production’s set or costumes, or if a posting, announcement, or theatre usher advises that the taking of photographs is not permitted within the theatre. We suggest that photographs be taken, with the venue’s permission, during an interval when the safety curtain is down.
You hereby agree not to provide any Content which:
- may be considered by ordinary people (and/or by the officers of Seat Plan entirely at its discretion) to be rude, ill mannered, offensive, obscene, libellous or scandalous;
- may adversely affect the functionality of any computer software and/or hardware;
- is untrue, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or malicious;
- may infringe any copyright or is in breach of any intellectual property rights of any third party;
- if published on Seat Plan would be illegal, unlawful or would be reasonably likely to cause loss or damage to Seat Plan.
You agree not to:
- include an email address, postal address, phone number, the address of any website, or any other information which is intended to facilitate direct communication, in Content which is posted on the Seat Plan site;
- use your access to the Seat Plan site, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email.
Seat Plan is not responsible for verifying the accuracy or otherwise of any Content provided by you or by a third party. You will indemnify and hold harmless Seat Plan for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by Seat Plan resulting from a breach by you of these restrictions. In such a case, you will compensate Seat Plan for any legal costs that may be incurred and will assist Seat Plan in its defence against third party claims.
Members of SeatPlan can collect rewards which are used to redeem £10 theatre ticket vouchers. Members will earn £1 for every photo review they add to SeatPlan.
- Vouchers will be issued within 7 working days of being requested.
- Vouchers must be used within 6 months of being issued.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash.
- Only photo reviews will qualify for earning rewards.
- Photo reviews must have a photo of the correct ticket stub of view from seat attached to the review.
- A maximum of two £10 gift vouchers can be used per booking.
- Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply.
- SeatPlan reserves the right to delete content, remove points, reject voucher requests and remove vouchers from member accounts at any point and without warning.
- Vouchers are supplied by ShowsinLondon.co.uk.
For more information about redeeming vouchers please visit the rewards page.
Seat Plan reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Seat Plan site. Any reproduction, distribution or publication of any information included on the Seat Plan site (other than Content provided by you) is strictly forbidden without the prior written consent of Seat Plan.
Limitation of Liability
Seat Plan recognises that, due to the type of service provided, the quality of the Content stored on the Seat Plan website, will depend exclusively upon the users who access it. The Seat Plan website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Seat Plan makes no representations or warranties as to:
- the quality, accuracy, feasibility or credibility of the Content of the Seat Plan site;
- the availability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the services available on the Seat Plan, nor for any Content published on the site;
- the website being free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
The user agrees that the use of, or reliance upon, any of the Content of the Seat Plan site is done entirely at his own risk.
Seat Plan assumes no responsibility, does not endorse and has not verified the Content of any other website to which the Seat Plan web site has links.
Seat Plan does not assume any responsibility for failures or technical defects which occur due to events outside of its control.
To the extent that the law permits, you release Seat Plan, its directors, contractors and employees from all liability arising out of or in connection with the Seat Plan site and the Content included on it.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. These terms are severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
These terms and conditions were last updated on the 6th May 2016.
Seat Plan reserves the right to change or update this document without prior notice to you. The latest versions will always be available on the site and by using the site, you are accepting the latest version available.