635 Royal Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 635 Royal Circle view from seat photos to help you book Moulin Rouge! The Musical tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Royal Circle
- Royal Circle J41 review, 1 photofrom£82.10
- Royal Circle D42 reviews, 2 photosfrom£101.20
- Royal Circle F144 reviews, 3 photosfrom£101.20
- Royal Circle B294 reviews, 3 photosfrom£101.20
- Royal Circle D61 review, 1 photofrom£101.20
- Royal Circle C12 reviews, 1 photofrom£101.20
Royal Circle Guide
The Royal Circle is similar to the Stalls, providing excellent views from each row. For a bargain, sit in Row E which is not categorised as premium, but does offer a premium view.
This section is divided into two blocks of seating by a wide central aisle, with a safety rail at the end of the steps. This rail can affect views in rows A-C and it is worth sitting higher so the view is not restricted. The back two rows are slightly restricted due to the Grand Circle overhang.
The best seats can be found in the centre, and all seats are comfortable with decent legroom.
The Royal Circle bar is located 26 steps from the foyer, with limited seating. An at-seat service is available in the auditorium.
Women’s toilets are 8 steps up from the bar and Men’s toilets are 15 steps down and 7 steps up from the bar. An accessible toilet is located next to Box C.