477 Grand Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 477 Grand Circle view from seat photos to help you book Tina: The Tina Turner Musical tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Grand Circle
- Grand Circle D54 reviews, 2 photosfrom£25.00
- Grand Circle F173 reviews, 1 photofrom£25.00
- Grand Circle D123 reviews, 2 photosfrom£25.00
- Grand Circle D145 reviews, 1 photofrom£25.00
- Grand Circle D232 reviews, 1 photofrom£25.00
- Grand Circle K163 reviews, 2 photosfrom£20.00
Grand Circle Guide
The Grand Circle is divided by a horizontal aisle that runs the length of the section behind Row C. The height and rake of the section is good, ensuring that the majority of the stage can be seen at all times.
The front of the stage is restricted in the rear rows of the section, and can be further inhibited by audience members leaning forwards. A relatively small safety rail runs the length of the balcony, but rarely hinders the view. To avoid potential distraction, sit towards the front of the section. Row D and back are straight rows and provide a head-on view of the stage.
The Grand Circle has a bar located at the rear of the seating. There are seating areas provided.
Women’s and Men’s toilets are available at the rear of the Grand Circle and at the Grand Circle bar, which is 6 steps up.