198 Upper Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 198 Upper Circle view from seat photos to help you book A Strange Loop tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Upper Circle
- Upper Circle A631 review, 1 photofrom£23.80
- Upper Circle B101 review, 1 photofrom£35.70
- Upper Circle B342 reviews, 2 photosfrom£35.70
- Upper Circle A311 review, 1 photofrom£59.50
- Upper Circle B293 reviews, 3 photosfrom£35.70
Upper Circle Guide
The Upper Circle is laid out similarly to the Circle, however the Gallery overhang does not affect any of the view. Seats are split between two long rows A and B, with seats AA to EE split over the sides of the stage. These seats offer a severe side view of the action. Seats in Row A and B are good value for money as they offer clear, unobstructed overall views.
There is no bar on this level. The bar is located on the Stalls level and can be accessed via lifts.
Women’s and Men’s toilets can be found on this level. There are accessible toilets which have been adapted for wheelchair users.