415 Dress Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 415 Dress Circle view from seat photos to help you book The Play That Goes Wrong tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Dress Circle
- Dress Circle B181 review, 1 photofrom£35.00
- Dress Circle E73 reviews, 2 photosfrom£35.00
- Dress Circle B42 reviews, 2 photosfrom£35.00
- Dress Circle C52 reviews, 2 photosfrom£35.00
- Dress Circle C163 reviews, 3 photosfrom£35.00
- Dress Circle E132 reviews, 2 photosfrom£35.00
Dress Circle Guide
The Dress Circle is significantly narrower than the Stalls, with 9 rows of 20 seats, as well as boxes at the rear of the seating. This section is divided in two by an aisle that runs horizontally behind Row C.
Seats are head-on to the stage and well-raked, which means no restricted views. Legroom is good throughout. Row H and J are usually cheapest and still offer an excellent view.
There is no bar on this level. The foyer bar is available 11 steps down from the Dress Circle.
Women’s and Men’s toilets are available on this level.