850 Royal Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 850 Royal Circle view from seat photos to help you book The Wizard Of Oz tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Royal Circle
- Royal Circle J411 review, 1 photofrom£94.60
- Royal Circle K313 reviews, 3 photosfrom£94.60
- Royal Circle K452 reviews, 2 photosfrom£94.60
- Royal Circle C391 review, 1 photofrom£94.60
- Royal Circle C431 review, 1 photofrom£94.60
- Royal Circle E442 reviews, 1 photofrom£94.60
Royal Circle Guide
The Royal Circle is divided into three blocks of seating by aisles that run through the auditorium. This section offers the best views in the theatre, with excellent overall views of the stage from every single seat.
Sitting centrally is best, however seats towards the ends of rows still offer excellent views and feel close to the stage.
The Upper Circle overhang does not affect the rear rows, which are great value for money.
The bar is 7 steps up from the Royal Circle level, with movable seating.
Men and Women’s toilets are 5 steps down from this level.