896 Grand Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 896 Grand Circle view from seat photos to help you book Patriots tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Grand Circle
- Grand Circle C161 review, 1 photofrom£42.50
- Grand Circle B85 reviews, 5 photosfrom£42.50
- Grand Circle F86 reviews, 4 photosfrom£33.00
- Grand Circle F113 reviews, 3 photosfrom£33.00
- Grand Circle C55 reviews, 4 photosfrom£42.50
- Grand Circle C87 reviews, 5 photosfrom£42.50
Grand Circle Guide
The Grand Circle feels quite distant from the stage and offers an array of views. Seating is wide and narrow, with 7 rows of seats that offer the best views from the middle. The front row has limited legroom and is restricted due to a safety rail.
Two slips run down the side of the stage, offering side views. These should not be selected unless discounted as they are very restricted. The overhang of the Balcony does not affect the view, so the rear of the Grand Circle is technically good value for money.
There are bars located on the Royal Circle and Balcony levels, both without seating.
Women’s toilets are located outside of the Grand Circle. There is one Men’s cubicle inside the auditorium.