649 Grand Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 649 Grand Circle view from seat photos to help you book The Lion King tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Grand Circle
- Grand Circle J41 review, 1 photofrom£42.00
- Grand Circle J351 review, 1 photofrom£42.00
- Grand Circle H111 review, 1 photofrom£42.00
- Grand Circle H91 review, 1 photofrom£42.00
- Grand Circle H441 review, 1 photofrom£42.00
- Grand Circle J321 review, 1 photofrom£42.00
Grand Circle Guide
The Grand Circle is the highest section in the theatre, with a very steep rake. Although views are least restricted in the front rows, it is advisable to sit centrally in order to avoid the safety rail being in view and to allow for more legroom.
The shape of the Grand Circle is more curved, causing seats towards the ends of the rows to be restricted view. Handrails may also obstruct the view for those in the middle of each row. This problem affects rows A-D.
This section provides good overall views of the stage, especially when working on a budget.
There is a bar located on this level, without seating.
Women’s and Men’s toilets are located on this level.