694 Grand Circle Photos
SeatPlan members have added 694 Grand Circle view from seat photos to help you book The Crucible tickets and Stephen Sondheim’s Old Friends tickets and more. Help us get a photo from every seat - add your photos.
View From Grand Circle
- Grand Circle C113 reviews, 3 photosfrom£59.50
- Grand Circle F112 reviews, 2 photosfrom£47.60
- Grand Circle F21 review, 1 photofrom£35.70
- Grand Circle G102 reviews, 2 photosfrom£47.60
- Grand Circle D102 reviews, 1 photofrom£47.60
- Grand Circle C211 review, 1 photofrom£53.60
Grand Circle Guide
The Grand Circle is the highest section in the theatre, with seats feeling quite high due to an adequate rake. This section is divided into a front and rear by a horizontal aisle behind Row E. The most expensive seats are in the centre of the front three rows. Seats towards the rear of the section are fairly distant from the stage.
Discounted seats can be found towards the ends of rows due to the side-on view of the stage. A safety bar runs across the front of the Grand Circle and can also cause problems for the first two or three rows.
The Foyer bar is 4 steps up from the foyer towards the Grand Circle. There is movable seating at this bar.
Men’s and Women’s toilets are available on the Grand Circle level.